13 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN RULES
1. The customer can return the product purchased for any reason and get a full refund of the purchase amount actually paid.
2. Customers may exercise this right, within 14 working days from receipt of goods, by sending a written communication to Livior, Via Rivoltella no. 7 of Romano d’Ezzelino (VI), c.a.p. 36060, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The notice may be sent, within the same term, by telegram, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following 48 hours.
3. A result of that communication Livior send the customer an e-mail which will show the number of Return Authorization and attached the form to fill out in its entirety and attach to the packaging to make. On the same form will be shown how to return or collection of the goods to be returned. In any case, the returned products must be sent to Livior in a single shipment. Livior, in fact, it reserves the right not to accept products of the same order returned and delivered at different times.
4. The return must take place within 11 working days from the date of receipt of return authorization and will only happen if the product is intact in all its parts and not used.
5. Refund of the price paid for the product purchase does not include shipping costs for returning the goods, which are the sole responsibility of the customer who intends to withdraw from the purchase.
6. The Customer shall bear the risk of loss or damage to the product during transportation to the address indicated by Livior in the form of restitution.
7. Packing with which the products are returned to Livior must show clearly on the outside of Return Authorization number.
8. Receipt The receipt by the customer must be accompanied by a copy inside the package with the returned product.
9. Event that the customer send back damaged or used, not with the number of Restitution, not returned by the deadline above, unpackaged regularly or in full, or in which missing or have been damaged certain parts, such as parts, components, accessories, packaging materials, boxes, documentation and / or other objects, Livior reserves the right to refuse the refund of the purchase price.
10. In this case, Livior is entitled to retain the cost of the respective amount to be repaid, while the customer may be entitled, at its expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to Livior. Otherwise, Livior can keep the products in addition to sums already paid for their purchase.
11. Under no circumstances will accept returns made by the Customer through shipments of charge to Livior (in Port Assigned).
12. Within 30 days of the notice of withdrawal, Livior refund, with the limitations mentioned above, the amount actually paid by the customer, by crediting the bank account or credit card (or other form of payment). If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and who has failed to pay the amount due for their purchase, the refund of monies paid, in the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, will be performed by Livior in any case, against those who made the payment.
14 – EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. The right of return does not apply if the customer does not buy the products as “consumer”.
2. Has no right of return and refund for custom products.
16 – SUBSTITUTION PRODUCTS WITH MANUFACTURING DEFECT OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
1. The WV If the product purchased on the website www.whitevalentine.it found to have defects in workmanship and / or have been damaged during shipping, the customer can ask – where possible and not too expensive – restoration, or an appropriate reduction of the price or, ultimately, termination of the contract (except in the case of slightly defective product, not recoverable) within the time limits set out in Article. 15, by writing to the email address email@example.com
2. The e-mail must contain a description of the defect or damage reported by the product. The Customer must provide the Livior all documentation (including, eg., Photo …), which was required in order to enable it to ascertain the extent of the defect or damage.
3. The eventual recovery of the product, as a result of repair or replacement of the same, will not result in the customer shipping costs, labor or materials.
4. In the event of a price reduction, Livior, which reserves the right to inspect the defective product at its own expense, will reimburse the recessed part from the Customer, carrying a credit of equal amount.
5. Upon termination of the contract, the customer must return the defective or damaged product in its original packaging, complete in all its parts.
6. Where the defective product is returned (as a result of the provisions of section 5) or replaced (following the provisions of point 3), Livior refund the price to the customer, who has already paid, making a credit the same amount.
7. In case of replacement of the product, the shipping charges for the return are the responsibility of Livior.
8. Latter will then replace the product with an identical or, in the case of out of stock and subject to prior agreement with the customer, with one of equivalent value.
9. Should be noted that for customized products is not expected to replace to change the size.