SITE PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE OF LEGAL TERMS
This is a web Site dealing with jewels and accesso-ries of White Valentine®, a registered trademark of Li.Vi.Or. S.p.A. (hereafter also called “Livior”), that is an italian company (italian tax code: 02418440281) with these addresses: ”Contrà Borgo Sole 19, Cittadella (PD), c.a.p. 35013, Italy” (registered office), and “Via Rivoltella n. 7, Romano d’Ezzelino (VI), c.a.p. 36060, Italy” (main office). Livior thanks you for visiting its web Site www.whitevalentine.it Please read the following notices (“Terms”) carefully before using the Site. Your use of the Site constitutes acceptance of Terms and obligation to comply with them. Livior may revise the Terms, from time to time. By using the Site after any modification, you agree to comply with the revised Terms. Livior has made and updates the Site for your personal information. The Materials contained in the Site are showed only for informative and promotional purposes.
2. COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, MODELS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The whole Site and all the Materials therein contained are protected under intellectual property law. All rights are reserved. Trademarks and Models are protected under copyright and trademark legislation and/or are exclusive property of LIVIOR. The display of any Material on the Site does not grant any license or right of use; it is strictly forbidden any reproduction and/or use of it, not expressed authorized.
Livior acknowledges the importance to protecting the privacy of its clientele and, as consequence, has instituted strict policies for the conservation and processing of personal data in compliance with Law n. 196/2003, if applicable. Livior undertakes to process personal data with respect to the principles of correctness, legality and transparency. Your data shall be processed only for informative and promotional purposes related to Livior and its Products for the performance of contractual and lawful obligations. For the same purposes these data may be disclosed to well qualified sales agents, suppliers, consultants and professionals, who are bound to the privacy responsibility. The non-submittal of data, where not mandatory, shall be evaluated from time to time by the Controller and the resulting decisions to be made will take into account the importance of the required data in respect of the business relation management. Personal data shall be filed in both electronic and paper database. The Controller is Li.Vi.Or. S.p.A.. Anytime, you may exercise all the rights set forth in art. 7 of L. n. 196/2003 towards the Controller (included the rights to obtain the cancellation, the modification and the updating). The submission of your name and e-mail address is necessary to obtain the registration on the Site.
Livior uses high-level security equipment to warrant the protection of information submitted by the users. Notwithstanding Livior uses strict measures in order to protect the Site and all the information therein contained, you should consider that information sent on line can not be protected against unwished receivers.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Site and its contents are provided “as they are” and depending on availability principle. Livior does not issue any warrant, express or implied, included, but not limited to, warranty of ownership or of freedom from a specific purpose, related to the Site and its content. Livior does not state or warrant that the Materials which constitute the Site or the Products are appropriate, useful or available world-wide. Considering that the Material in the Site may be in contrast with same local laws and that the access to the same may be denied to some subjects, you enter the Site at your own risk and are responsible for not complying with the local laws. Livior does not declare or warrant that the information contained in the Site is accurate, complete or updated, the Site does not contained imperfections and that possible defects are solved. Visiting the Site you agree to: – accept all the risk related to this use hold Livior harmless from and against any claims and damages caused by the use of the Site or related to it.bad programs (such as viruses, worms or Trojan horses) or implied warranties of market-ability or fitness for
Art. 6/b – GENUINE LEATHER PRODUCT
Color variations, scratches or other imperfections are to be considered as identifying marks of the Brand and stylistic choice, not as a defect.
6. RULING LANGUAGE, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
In any dispute which might arise out of the interpretation of these legal terms, the text drawn up in Italian language will be the one which exclusively rules. These legal terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Italian Laws. Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site, or with the application of these legal terms or related to their violation, termination or nullity shall irrevocabily be settled under the italian judicial jurisdiction. The parties agree and accept that the trial take place in the Court of Bassano del Grappa (Italy), or in another Court estabilished from italian binding laws, and that the Italian language should be assigned as the language for this procedure. Your use of the Site constitutes acceptance of the above mentioned Court.
7 – PAYMENT
1. Livior accept payment only through the systems listed on the site www.whitevalentine.it, when filling out the order form. Other methods of payment are permitted only with the prior written consent of her.
2. In case of payment by credit card or PayPal, your financial information (for example, the number of credit card / debit card or expiration date) will be sent by encrypted protocol to Banca Sella SpA or other banks, which provide electronic payment services at a distance, without any third party in any way have access to them. At no time during the purchase procedure Livior is able to know the buyer’s credit card number, which is transmitted via a secure connection directly from the service provider chosen by the customer from those available and indicated by Livior. The financial information, in addition, will never be used by Livior, if not to complete the procedures relating to the purchase by the customer, for issuing refunds, in case of return of the products, as a result of exercise of the right of withdrawal, by the same customer, or if it becomes necessary to prevent or report to the police commission of fraud on the site www.whitevalentine.it. In any case, the amount due will be charged to the customer only at the time of actual shipment of the order.
3. In case of payment by bank transfer in advance, as ordered by the customer will be kept until receipt of proof of payment, to be sent to the fax number (+39) 511 284 0424 or e-mail within email@example.com and no later than 3 working days from the date of acceptance. After that date, the order will be void.
4. The sending of the order will take place only when the actual crediting of the amount due on the current account in LI.VI.OR. SPA – Via Rivoltella, 7-36060 Roman Ezzelino (VI) at the Banca Sella SpA – Fil. Bassano del Grappa with the following bank account IBAN IT49I0326860160052885858850. The purpose of the bank transfer must contain the order reference number, name and surname of the customer.
8 – CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF FINAL ORDER
1. Received an order, Livior will automatically send via the website www.whitevalentine.it, an acknowledgment of receipt, which will be summarized all the details of the order to enable the customer to make any changes in case of errors. The details of the order shall be deemed correct and, therefore, confirmed definitively, if changes have not been received by the Customer, via e-mail at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours of confirmation of receipt, thus constituting the final order of the customer.
2. Upon receipt of a final order, Livior check the actual availability of the product ordered, and only the outcome of the review, will communicate to be able to provide it and, consequently, to have it shipped.
3. Livior In case you may not be able to fulfill an order pervenutole to temporary unavailability of the required product, it will notify the customer promptly and in any event no later than the thirtieth day following the date of receipt of the order.
4. In this case, as may be received from the customer will be returned. Nothing else will ever have to Livior in any way and for any reason.
5. Only with the consent of the customer, to be expressed before or at the time of conclusion of the contract (ie at the time when the customer places the order final) Livior can fulfill by supplying different from that agreed upon, although of value and quality not less.
6. Needs to protect and safeguard the customer, before the charge, Livior can make phone calls to the customer sample to verify the origin of the order by the same. To comply with these requirements, the stage of registration to the site, the customer is required to disclose the number of landline phone or mobile radio, where it can be contacted.
7. Livior reserves the right to refuse the order, as well as in the cases provided for in Article. 8, in the following cases: provision of personal data is not real; previous failure to comply in any way with regard to Livior; entry in the list of protest; insolvency proceedings; lack of availability of goods – for any reason – in warehouses.
8. Livior will, at the front of verification of payment, to process your order from Monday to Friday, from h. 9.00 to h. 17.30 hrs.
9 – SHIPPING OF PRODUCTS
1. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Livior will ship the products purchased solely for destination addresses included among those that the customer has indicated when registering for the site www.whitevalentine.it.
2. Goods will be shipped by Express Courier selected from those having the confidence and Livior, however, using the leading companies in the industry.
3. Alternatively, the order will be filled completely and in a single delivery, only upon the availability of all items selected.
4. Any delay in delivery, or the impossibility to deliver one or more products ordered and confirmed not affect the validity of the whole contract, which shall remain valid with respect to products already delivered or to be delivered in the future.
5. are not accepted. Shipments to PO Boxes.
6. Livior will ship the products ordered by the customer, within approximately 15 working days, and no later than the thirtieth day after receiving the order all’avvenuta final.
7. For orders for customized products will ship within approximately 20 working days from receipt of the order final, and in any event no later than the thirtieth day following receipt of the order all’avvenuta final.
8. Transportation charges, paid by the customer, are calculated based on the rates charged by the Courier in relation to the place of destination of the goods.
9. The recipient of the goods is responsible for paying the taxes and shipping provided by law.
10. Any delay in delivery will never be charged to Livior, as well as in any way will be charged to Livior damage caused by Express Delivery for late or non-delivery, meaning the contract upon delivery of the goods to the Courier.
11. Livior is committed, however, to take note of any failure or delay in delivery of products via the proper Customer Service, and, where appropriate, to assist the customer to protect their rights as per law.
12. Failure to collect the goods or non-delivery for Livior not be attributed to, or at the Courier shipping charges and return the products purchased are charged to the customer.
10 – ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRODUCT BY THE CLIENT
1. The customer is required at the time of delivery, to check the integrity of received and the correspondence of the content to your order. Any complaints about must be received within 24 hours of receipt of the package under penalty of forfeiture. However, in case of breakage and / or tampering with the package, the customer must absolutely reject the goods. Once signed the Courier’s transportation document, he may not raise any objection about the appearance of what was delivered to them.
2. The customer is also required to immediately verify the integrity and functionality of the products purchased and report any defects within eight days after delivery.
3. Spent eight days after delivery, without which it receives a complaint of defects, the products will be deemed controlled by the customer – for acceptance to delivery – as judged by the contract and in good condition, suitable for normal use of the product type or otherwise stipulated use, conform to the descriptions and / or patterns supplied by the Seller, with the quality and performance that the customer can reasonably expect from a product of that type, and complete with all accessories, components, or other products or elements forming part of the product or with these packaged in all directions.
4. The particular finish of the jewelry is achieved by manual and galvanic treatments innovative and gives each piece unique characteristics. Therefore, the non-uniform appearance between the piece and the piece is not to be construed as a defect.
11 – ISSUE RECEIPTS
1. Against every purchase made by the customer, Livior quitanza issue a payment.
2. The customer is obliged to indicate the required data between your Tax Code.
12 – Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) for European Consumers
Consumers residing in Europe must be aware that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This tool can be used by European Consumers to settle by non-judicial way any dispute relating to and / or arising from sale contracts of goods and services entered into the network.
If you are an European Consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute rising from the online contract with the Company.
The platform is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
You may also contact the Company directly at email@example.com.